20101214

It has arrived!

What has arrived?  

My copies of "Spinning Around - Spinning, Dyeing & Knitting Elizabeth Zimmermann's Classics,"
by Jeannine Bakriges

"Spinning Around - Spinning, Dyeing & Knitting Elizabeth Zimmermann's Classics," by Jeannine Bakriges
This book has been years in the making and I've been a happy traveler along that path as my dear friend Jenny has achieved her goal and along with School House Press has come out with a beautiful, informative book on dyeing, spinning, and knitting.  And of course who else would you expect Jenny to include in her credits - that is right - Bob Dylan.

Jenny - I'm writing this partly because I can't call you and also because I just want to share my excitement with the world!  Love and congratulations.

2 comments:

  1. So excited Jenny just stopped by to see me at work! What a lovely albiet brief visit :) Thank you Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, dear E! Thank you for the wonderful post!!!
    xoxoxoxox,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete