20100714

Tour de Fleece Day 12

Day 12
July 14
2 hours 20 minutes

The twenty minutes was on the drop spindle at Webs - waiting for a very special package from Spincerely's husband.  Photographer in Spincerely's latest post.



A dear friend commented on my blog that I was spinning with a Golding spindle over cement - well - this time I'm over pavement!  lol - luckily it did not drop either time.  I usually am more careful but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to keep up with the Tour right?

The other two hours was watching a movie Independence Day with the special package (my lovely niece) and my wonderful husband.  They, of course, thought it was funny that I fell asleep - right at the good part.



Making progress on the basket of nectarine fiber too!  I'll take a better photo with my camera tomorrow the above is just a quick shot before bed with my iPhone.

I'm so giddy about sharing (viewing only) my PhatFiber goodies with my guild tomorrow night!

Go Team Phat!

No comments:

Post a Comment