20100707

Tour de Fleece Day 2

Team Phat
July 4, Day 2
Time spinning 3 hours


So a few photos to show for what I did during my 3 hours of Lord of the Rings spinning tonight. Did you ever notice how some of the elfin jewelry looks like a ply back? 
Above is what I started with tonight. Natural dehaired llama fibers (The late Bailey and Milagra) along with yummy Spincerely dyed that I carded. I packaged them up together years ago - but have not been able to spin it (long story.) I'm grateful for these positive circumstances to allow me this opportunity :)
So my plan was to spin the natural brown in worsted weight singles - high energy on the Louet.
This is Paco laying next to me as I spin this from the fold. I finished all the brown in about 1 hour - bobbin was quite full.
A lot of color was shoved in that bag … 
I spent the next two hours spinning it on my favorite Golding Spindle. 
Plan of attack for tomorrow - Go to work, then locate more Spincerely fiber in my stash - do some shopping from PhatFiberLady contributors for next week’s spinning and for the challenging day. Continue to spin the Spincerely llama on the Golding Ring Drop Spindle.
Go Team Phat!
Ladee Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment