20100720

Tour de Fleece Day 18

Day 18
July 20
5.5 hours

I swapped my volunteer day this week with the Tour so I'll work on the library website tomorrow during the day of rest :)

Spincerely and I spun together via Skype tonight!



What fun! Nearly all our families were involved.  Even her cat Snickerdoodle got into it!  Of course Agent J is helping. Sure is lonely around here without (insert whimper) Agent J.



I'm not quite done with my Natchwoolie Blue Hawaii (Yum)



And I'm sure that Paco had nothing to do with it taking so long . . .



I watched a replay of the last 40 or so km of the race today.  Lance was soooooo close to winning this stage.  I liked the way when he realized he wasn't going to take it he let his teammate come in before him.  I was a little sad to find out I am older than Lance though.

Oh and I've been promising exciting fiber news - I'll be attending The Northeast Handspinner's Association's Gathering in November and I got my first choice (and only choice) class!  1.5 days with Deb Menz!  I can't wait - this is going to be amazing :)

Tomorrow July 21 is a day of rest!

Go Team Phat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladee Sunshine! How cool to be able to Skype-spin with Spincerely! Neat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete