20100708

Tour de Fleece Day 4

Team Phat
July 6, Day 4
Time spinning 3 hours



I was going to do an hour on the drop spindle but when I got home from work my dogs were hot so I gave Paco (the long haired Chihuahua) a bath to help him cool off. Cider is the short haired Chihuahua and she was panting - but she didn’t need a bath - she was still sun bathing even with the heat.
Oh, there is an barred owl calling outside my window right now.
We finished up the Lord of the Rings Trilogy tonight so it allowed me a good 3 hours of wheel spinning done.
 
So this is more of the same Spincerely dyed dehaired llama.
Still thinking about what to do with the other 1.8 lbs …
Had so much fun chatting with my team mates last night - but I’ve got to get some zzz’s tonight. I only feel asleep 4 or 5 times at the wheel before the movie was over.
Go Team Phat! 
Ladee Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment