20100711

Tour de Fleece Day 7

Team Phat
July 9, Day 7
Time spinning 5 minutes
Busy busy day - I hope Friday was the least amount of spinning I will do during the entire Tour - but so worth it - after a full day of work  I drove to meet Spincerely pick her up and go see Jack Johnson! How awesome is that. I met her at Subways and that is where I fit in 10 minutes of spindle spinning. Same llama fiber dyed by Spincerely
I found my wrist distaff the other day when I was looking for my wpi tool. I’m sure it is in a bag with a project somewhere… .
Looking forward to getting caught up on reading teammate’s progress!
Go Team Phat!

1 comment:

  1. .. you were spindling w/ a GOLDING over CONCRETE!!! ... what a Brave & Confident spindler!! (but, then you did learn at the knee of a master) ~ m.

    ReplyDelete