20100717

Tour de Fleece Day 14

Day 14
July 16
2 hours

Still working on the Spincerely dyed dehaired llama fibers.  Was a little careless in my spinning yesterday so it will be interesting to see how this bobbin comes out.  I feel icky (why I didn't post yesterday) and it was most definitely reflected.



On the bright side the basket is almost empty - which will mean I can move on to my new Natchwoolie Indigo dyed milk blend - I'm so excited.  I should feel better by the time I get to that :)



Although I spun yesterday I took the pictures today and am keeping this brief as I'm taking my niece kayaking and I want to make it back early enough to spin :)

Oh - but wait - I wanted to share one more thing.  The high school I work at actually teaches fiber arts and the Fiber Arts Teacher brought over a piece of work from one of the summer programs students - Melissa, the instructor, plied copper wire and the student wove the piece of fabric below.  It is going to be made into a book bag.  The picture was taken yesterday on my iPhone and it doesn't even come close to capturing the beauty of the piece.



Go Team Phat!

1 comment:

  1. You a blog posting AND spinning like crazy, E! Wow! Very neat to read!!!

    ReplyDelete