20100715

Tour de Fleece Day 13

Day 13
July 15
2 hours

Did more work on the Spincerely dyed!  Bobbin is getting much closer to full.

at the River Spinners Guild Social tonight.  It was hosted by my very good friend Jenna of Dye Flower Farm in her dye barn.  It was too late to take pictures of her beautiful gardens which are especially amazing given that she spends all her time tending to other peoples gardens.

Oh and I had soooo much fun sharing my Phat Fiber box!  I think it was new to everyone.  Two more people to show how pretty it is and then I can start playing with it.

Here is one of my very dear friends, Leslie, having a good time looking at all the pretty samples. Thanks again Tamara and Phatfiberlady



My niece did some spinning too - gosh my hands were so buy spinning for the tour I should have stopped and photographed that too.  Darn.

Oh and I got some really good fiber news today - can't wait to share!  I'm just bursting!

No comments:

Post a Comment