20100708

Tour de Fleece Day 5

Team Phat
July 7, Day 5
Time spinning .5 hours
I was able to spin for 1/2 hour today - had a hard time sitting still. Came home and needed to clean. By the time I was ready to spin I was ready for bed. I spun for about a half hour and then I fell asleep - not a spin while you sleep kind of sleep - a fall over dead to the world for a couple of hours sleep.  Now, I’m awake again after running around the house looking for my wpi tool. I never did find it, which makes me sad, as it was a gift from Celia Quinn. I’m pretty sure it will show up and on the positive note I found my fringe maker which was missing while I was l looking for the wpi tool.  (note to self - stop moving your studio to different spaces and use up your stash)
Regardless, I have a ruler, so I measured my two current spinning projects - both are Spincerely dyed dehaired llama from the late Milagra
34 wraps per inch
28 wraps per inch
Funny, I would have guessed my spindle spinning was thinner as I was spinning it - such and optical illusion.
Hope you all had a great day!
Go Team Phat! 
Ladee Sunshine

2 comments: