20100718

Tour de Fleece Day 16

Day 16
July 18
3 hours


What a great day - my spinning started on the river with Spincerely.  I had some short llama fibers left from when I was color blending with my english combs and diz on the Spincerely dyed dehaired llama.   Since I was on the river I thought it was best not to use my Golding spindle project and I brought my louet drop spindle and worked on my Navajo ply on the fly spinning.  I'm still not much faster but it will take time to get used to this technique.  Especially since I don't normally spin "live" singles to boot.

So my waterproof (not water resistant) camera did not fair well as the day progressed.  Lots of really great shots lost and can't show my improvement on my Blue Hawaii right now - I'm enjoying this Natchwoolie blend quite a bit.  I imagine I'll be done with the singles by Monday evening.  Despite my frustration I will try again in the morning.

Here is one image that you will have to use your imagination with a bit to see around the fog.



Go Team Phat!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gee, I hope whatever is up with your camera is not a permanent thing! We had a lot of fun today! It was so nice to see you guys, I just wish it could have been longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete